Ms. Nakafu Toni Violet
Senior Human Resource Officer
Roles of the Human Resource Unit
- To provide effective and efficient Human Resource and administration interventions to the Municipality.
- To guide the Municipality Top Management Committee on the proper management and optimum utilization of the resources available
- To ensure delivery of quality services through transformation of HR & Administration processes, institutionalization of service, operational standards, and cultivating a motivated, engaged and Professional work force for continuous performance improvement.
- Develop, monitor and evaluate the effectiveness of the Human Resource Management Policies and Procedures, and institute frameworks and benchmarks for Human Capital Development.
- Develop and implement cost effective systems for transforming the culture, processes and ways of doing things in line with Mukono Municipality objectives.
- Develop and implement training and development functions for staff in line with Mukono Municipality vision
- Develop a robust system for setting performance targets and monitoring performance of staff